SilverStripe Modules Created by Bluehouse
Bluehouse is an active member of the open source developer community. We have developed a variety of SilverStripe modules and made them available to developers.
SilverStripe - Data Object Version Viewer Module
A SilverStripe module that allows viewing of version history for data objects inside of the SilverStripe CMS.
SilverStripe - Pardot Module
A module to integrate Pardot with your SilverStripe Site.
Pardot is a full-featured marketing automation tool that’s easy to use. Pardot’s platform features CRM integration, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring and grading, social posting, and ROI reporting to help marketing and sales teams work together to generate and qualify sales leads, shorten sales cycles, and demonstrate marketing accountability.
- Adds tracking codes based on campaign to entire site.
- Shortcode api for dropping in forms and dynamic content from the Pardot dashboard into SilverStripe.
Pardot Forms and Dynamic Content shortcode:
SilverStripe - Contact Form Module
This module allows you to create a simple contact form to add to a page type. It is highly configurable since the creation of the form happens in the page controller.
- Integrates with Postmark for bullet-proof email delivery
- Integrates with the Boostrap Forms module
- Includes an API for automatic jQuery validation
- A spam protection API that can be extended with your own spam protection plugins
- Logs failed spam attempts to the database, and locks out repeat offending IPs